CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 16, 2009

Commercial Baking Achievements!

So I'm calming down now, but my first orders for Kate's Frosting and Lily's Cookies had me bouncing (gently) with pride for weeks! Here are some modest pictures of those orders:

For Kate's, I frosted and decorated this assortment for a special order: (from left) strawberry, Pot of Gold (caramel melted in the middle of chocolate cake), Vanilla on chocolate cake, Ruby Slipper (cream cheese frosting on red velvet cake), and Chocolate frosting on vanilla cake- tada!




Then at Lily's Cookies, where they create these fabulous cookies,

I'm officially in charge of baking the treats for the coffee shop next door. Usually that entails quick breads and regular cookies, but lately I've been trying out different bundt recipes- this chocolate one was my first, lemon (not figured) is my most recent, but this first one of my favorite :)







Gotta love that hat, I was so proud and happy! :)

2 comments:

David N Adrea said...

You look so OFFICIAL and baker-y!!! You are so cool and I am jealous. :)

Ironygirl said...

I just love that you worked at a bakery. Jealous really... sigh... will I ever be as cool as Smiles?